I was tagged by
1. Write 13 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. You have to tag 13 people.
4. You can't say you don't do tags.
5. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
6. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS.
7. You have to finish this within a week. If not, you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art,RP, etc.
8. Be creative with the title
1. I have a pollen allergy and I am currently suffering greatly because of it GOD DAMMIT SPRING WHY MUST YOU MAKE IT HARD FOR ME TO BREATHE
2. For me, creating the actual design/look of a character is 10 times harder than coming up with their story and concept. I can do a story in five minutes sometimes, but then actually coming up with a design takes days
3. My wall is covered in my drawings, mainly marker colored pictures
4. My German friend keeps sending me Funko figures and now I have an army of them MU HA HA HA HA
5. I can only see about a meter ahead without my vision getting blurry when I am not wearing glasses
6. I noticed that in majority of my couples, one is blond, other is dark haired and I DON'T KNOW WHY IS THAT WTF IS HAPPENING
7. My little bro practices Karate, but won't show me any moves >:U
8. I don't watch TV much anymore
9. I have only a couple of friends IRL, but we are really close and they have really helped me out a lot with my issues. Too bad we're kind of bad at keeping in touch
10. My room is the most colorful in our house
11. I've had two guys and one girl have a crush on me (I was not interested in dating any of them, because, well, I am not interested in dating in general)
12. My current favorite character of mine is Hayden
13. I love chocolate-coffee ice cream
Now for the questions!
1. Do you have a persona, if so what does he/she look like?
Yeah, sort of; I have this mascot I just call Becky:
She doesn't have a bio as she's just supposed to represent me
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Uhh....I have a lot so it's hard to pick the biggest
- people twisting certain things to suit their agenda
- Having to repeat myself
- Drawings not quite coming out the way I want
- When I have too much coffee on my cup as it spills everywhere
......honestly, the first isn't really just a pet peeve though
3. How many Oc/Fc do you have?
Ehh...like...60 or so. All currently active ones are oc's.
I find making Fc's boring nowadays as it sort of limits what I can do with a character when I have to follow certain pre-existing rules to make the character good and belivable.
So, Oc's it is for me.
4. What is your favorite dessert?
Brownies and cheesecake. Or the combination of these two ouo
5. Don't you hate it when you're sick?
It depends; I didn't mind it so much when I could skip boring day at school. But if it was a more serious case of a flu or so, yeah it kind of sucked.
6. What do you feel most proud of?
I guess my skills in drawing
I obviously have room for improvement but I'm pretty happy with the work already.
7. What do you want your Tombstone to say?
Ehh....I don't wanna think about stuff like this really
8. Favorite villains?
Loki from Marvel, Darth Vader from Star Wars, Walter Sullivan from Silent Hill 4 and Ruvik from Evil Within
9. How do you spend your free time?
Drawing, listening to music, painting, watching movies, taking my dog out for a walk
10. What is a skill would you'd like to learn and why?
How to be able to socialize with people without feeling awkward or anxious. Because, you know, LIFE IN GENERAL would be much easier.
11. How would your friends describe you?
Ehh....I suppose creative, kind of strong-willed in some cases, fun to spend time with
12. Do you know your heritage?
Apparently we have some distant heritage from Netherlands, and we are distantly related to one popular Finnish singer that nobody has heard of in abroad
13. Do you consider yourself an Introvert or Extrovert?
I don't feel like tagging anybody today